Like his younger enduro brother, the ARMA V3 downhill shock has seen lot of refinements from his previous model.
Engineered with downhill focus in mind, shock structure has seen a redesign in order to be more frame friendly, with metric and imperial sizing, and both classic eye to eye and trunnion mounts.
HBC has been enhanced with a wider range of adjustment, in order to prevent bottom-out issues, while allowing riders to use softer spring rates and still have good support.
Like in STORIA V3, this technology allows the use of thinner bottom-out bumpers, increasing the amount of useful travel.
ARMA V3 is designed to serve those riders who want a coil feel with very high bump sensitivity, and still are in need of a strong bottom-out support.
- Metric and Imperial sizing Standard or Trunnion mount
- 4 way adjustable (LSC-HSC-LSR-HBC)
- High flow 29 mm main piston
- 24 mm valve piston
- 14 mm shaft
- Engineered rebound circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- Ultra low-friction coating
- User adjustable HBC technology with wider range
- Very low reservoir pressure for maximum sensitivity (55 PSI)
- Full custom hydraulic setup available
- No cavitation
- Very low hysteresis for high dynamic response
- High turbulent flow for very low temperature depending
- Low friction Energize seal
- Thinner bottom-out bumper
- New rebound knob for easy spring swap
Weight: 460 gr.
(241 74 mm. eye to eye mount 300 lbs. spring)
AVAILABLE LENGHTS / STROKE
- 222 / 67 mm
- 241 / 74 mm
- 267 / 87 mm
- 230 / 57.5 mm
- 230 / 60 mm
- 230 / 62.5 mm
- 230 / 65 mm
- 250 / 70 mm
- 250 / 72.5 mm
- 250 / 75 mm
- 205 / 57.5 mm
- 205 / 60 mm
- 205 / 62.5 mm
- 205 / 65 mm
- 225 / 70 mm
- 225 / 72.5 mm
- 225 / 75 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.