The overall depth alternates between 18.1mm to 21mm, creating a ribbed inner circumference. The unique combination of a stepped sidewall and shapely rim bed gives the carbon rim extra vertical compliance. A finely-tuned Toray T700 layup features layers of carbon nanotubes in key areas to further the vibration damping properties. Carbon nanotubes increase impact resistance by 10% without adding weight. The final result? An all-around player making light work of tough trails.
The thickened rim bead, along with the smooth edge, offers great protection for your tires when hitting an obstacle - the impact energy gets dispersed faster on the broad surface. This greatly reduces the risk of pinch flats (snakebites). The wide profile provides a stable platform with less force required to mount tires.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty , while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.
- Model: AM930S
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Prepregs & Carbon Nanotubes
- Size: 29"/29er (ETRTO 622mm)
- Series: RECON PRO
- Intended Use: All Mountain, XC
- Bead Type: Hookless
- Tubeless Capable: Yes
- Inner/Outer Width: 30mm/37mm
- Depth: 18.1mm~21mm
- ERD: 595.4mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Rim Weight: Standard 400+/-15g, Flyweight 350+/-15g
- Profile: Asymmetric (3.3mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground): Standard 135kg/ 298lbs, Flyweight 90kg/ 198lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle: ±8°
- Spoke Tension: 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure: 40psi/ 2.75bar
- Recommended Tire Width: 2.2" ~ 2.7"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.