The new Enduro workhorse in our lineup is ready for today’s hard charging riders and racers. A heavily reinforced layup and new manufacturing technique will bring newfound confidence to your ride.
Targeted towards the high demands of top level enduro racing, the EN732 features a 32mm internal width, making it suited to the new breed of wide trail tires in the 2.3-2.8" range. This rim is stiff and precise for exceptional tracking through rough terrain, featuring a heavy duty layup with thickened sidewalls for increased protection against rock strikes and impact resilience. These rims are suitable for heavier riders, and feel at home on longer travel bikes.
E-bike Approved! This rim is designed to be compatible with mid-drive e-bikes.
Our Pro series comes with a 5-year warranty, while the non-pro with a 3-year warranty and crash replacement.)
- Model: EN732
- Material: Toray T700 & T800 Premium Carbon Fiber
- Size: 650B
- Series: RECON PRO
- Intended Use: Enduro/DH
- Bead Type: Hookless
- Tubeless Capable: Yes
- Inner/Outer Width: 32mm/38mm
- Depth: 25mm
- ERD: 550mm (not including nipple head dimension)
- Weight: 470+/-15g
- Profile: Asymmetric (2mm)
- Max Cyclist Weight (on flat ground): 140kg/ 309lbs
- Spoke Hole Angle: ±7°
- Spoke Tension: 120~130kgf front disc side and rear drive side
- Max Tire Pressure: 40psi/ 2.75bar
- Recommended Tire Width: 2.3" ~ 3.1"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.