The Deville II is the latest fork to come out of our factory in Toulouse. Designed to go down and up the steepest slopes, no terrain impresses it. Ride the Deville II and you'll immediately feel the difference. With a new hydraulic cartridge, a new patented aluminum crown, and a new magnesium casting, everything in this fork has been thought out and studied to give you the best experience and make every ride unique. Discover today our best technologies associated with a design and colors made in Toulouse.
- Specific Pivot/crown/stanchions assembly to limit torsion.
- Anti-vibration casting to reduce and attenuate the propagation of vibrations.
- Three-way hydraulics settings, low speed compression, high speed compression and rebound.
- Traction Control: Adjust the oil flow upstream of the low and high speed compression to gain support.
- FCV (Frequency Control Valve) Intelligent ground filtration.
- IFP Floating piston driven by a coil spring, it compensates the variations in available volume. This solution is constant and is not altered when the oil temperature rises.
- Bump & Drop Stop - Progressive hydraulic and elastomeric stops. To avoid the end of stroke breakdown in both the rebound and compression phases.
- Adjustable progressiveness on request.
- Environmentally friendly Bi-Oil that reduces friction and improves fork operation.
- Light weight 1900g in 27,5" version
The new Deville II 35 FCV, available in both 27.5" and 29", is a perfect example of optimization. Every detail of the previous versions has been rethought, re-imagined, tested, validated.......re-created. No revolution, only evolutions, so notable that they make the Deville II 35 FCV indispensable.
27,5" or 29" inches
- 150mm- 160mm - 170mm
Wheel Size : 27,5"ou 29"
Stroke : 150 - 160 - 170 mm
Wheel Axle:Boost 15 x 110 mm or Boost 20 x 110 mm
Brake Caliper Mounting :PostMount 180mm
Color :Grey or Black
Crown :Aluminum 7050 patented tee
Stanchion :Aluminium 7050 35mm
Fork height (from axle to Tee) :565 mm
- 1900gr (27,5")
- 2000gr (29")
Cartridge type:Closed cartridge 2021 Deville II
Settings : Quick adjustment of the compression platforms
- Traction Control
- Compression (30 clicks)
- Relaxation (25 clicks)
*More or less 2 clicks.
Système FCV : Yes
Cartridge type :
New Air 2021 Cartridge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.