The Idylle 39SC is the latest fork to come out of our factory in Toulouse.
Its larger diameter brings a remarkable torsional rigidity which results in a better grip and a better support in the turns and the curves.
Equipped with a new non-pressurized closed hydraulic cartridge, an air spring with independent cartridge, a 39mm Magnesium anti-vibration casting and the Drop Stop technology, you'll get more grip, comfort and precision when riding your mountain bike or vttae!
The Idylle 39SC is the assurance, when the track goes steeper and the speed goes up, to always remain in control of the situation!
- 39mm stanchion for more rigidity and precision.
- Casting specially designed for the specific constraints of the 39mm.
- Specific Pivot/crown/stanchions assembly to limit torsion.
- Machined tee in the mass.
- Anti-vibration casting to reduce vibration propagation.
- Closed, non-pressurized 2-way hydraulic cartridge for easy adjustment and maintenance.
- 3 position rebound and compression settings, including 1 adjustable channel.
- Pneumatic cartridge with independent cartridge (adjustable progressiveness on request)
- Drop & Stop technology, Progressive hydraulic stops, to avoid end-of-stroke slamming during the rebound phase.
- Environmentally friendly Bi-Oil and AMX1 oil to reduce friction and improve fork operation.
- Weight : 2,550gr
The new Idylle 39SC fork has all the elements that made it a success. Available in 29 inches, it perfectly meets the requirements of the DH Enduro All Mountain practice, with a carefully optimized weight/performance compromise.
The Idylle 39SC with its 39mm diameter is stiffer and more precise. It provides a strong and pronounced support for a gain of sensations, precision and confidence!
Available in 170, 180 or 190 mm of travel, it perfectly fits what we expect from a versatile fork and will also offer a real added value to the owners of VTTAE.
- 170mm- 180mm - 190mm
Wheel Size :29"
Stroke :170 - 180 - 190 mm
52 mm or 44 mm
Wheel Axle :
Boost 15 x 110 mm or Boost 20 x 110 mm
Brake Caliper Mountine :Postmount 200mm
Min. disc diameter :200mm
Color: Intense Grey or Deep Black
Crown :Aluminium 7050 (Patented)
Stanchion :Aluminium 7050 39mm
Fork height (from axle to Tee) :595 mm for the 180 mm
Non-pressurized closed cartridge
-Compression (3 positions) :
-Rebound (25 clicks*)
*More or less 2 clicks.
Cartridge type :
Independent Air Cartridge Version 2021
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.