Turned competition, this shock absorber is as light as it is efficient.
There are many settings available: high and low speed compression, rebound.
These parameters are based on a double compression circuit: one, with the Kick Valve technology, which can absorb large shocks, and another, which improves sensitivity and increases grip on small shocks.
As a result, the ground contact is optimized and the rear wheel spends more time in contact with the ground.
- Hydraulic shock absorber with 3 adjustment ways (with tools): Low speed compression / High speed compression / Rebound.
- Progressiveness and linear response curve of the coil spring, with a contained weight.
- Kick Valve technology, dual compression circuit for maximum efficiency on all terrains.
- Available with or without a lever to lock the shock in rolling sections where pedaling is necessary.
- Increased lateral stiffness resulting in reduced friction and improved traction.
- AMX3 oil reduces friction and improves the work of the shock.
- Light weight 560gr
- MKP Sold separately.
- Métric/Imperial Version
- Trunnion Version
- With Lever
- Without Lever
Metric Imperial With or Without Lever Eye to Eye / Stroke :
Métrique : 200x57 - 210x55 - 216x63 - 222x68 -230x60 -230x65 - 240x75 - 250 x75 - 267x89
Trunnion With or WithoutLever Eye to Eye / Stroke :
185x52,5 - 185x55 - 205x60 - 205x65 - 225x70 - 225x75
The Syors is a shock absorber made for demanding enduro and downhill riding.
It was created with one goal: absolute performance.
It is the result of all the experience of the brand at the highest level.
The hydraulic curve benefits from the evolutions developed in other disciplines like Rally-Raid, WRC and Motocross.
Type of mounting:
Damper base size: 15 mm x 12,7mm
On the shock absorber for models with lever
Hydraulic damper with 3 adjustment ways
- Low Speed Compression
- High Speed Compression
"More or less 2 clicks".
Technology : Kick Valve.
Helicoïdal Springl :