- Suspension is one part of a complex system, connected to the bike and directly to the rider. We took a new approach when designing the ERA fork, looking at dynamic geometry, bringing together the needs of the bike and rider to offer the best performance to both.
- The ERA fork uses our HS3, hybrid air spring. Two positive air chambers work with one, high volume self activating negative air chamber. Combined with a high-volume damper cartridge this system offers incredible tuning capability and sets a new level for support in a suspension fork.
- HS3 is focused on mid-stroke support around the dynamic sag position while offering amazing sensitivity and bottom out protection.
- The air spring is complemented by an integrated coil spring to create a frictionless slyding movement and a highly responsive fork giving the best grip to the front tyre.
- New, patent pending, crown design that increases stiffness in all load directions and gives more riding precision.
- We looked at everything that needed a low friction solution to improve smoothness and sensitivity that took us to our motorsport heritage.
- Developed in the World Rally Championship our new DU bushing material used in the in the magnesium Lower are sized to a defined tolerances for each fork assembly and works in harmony with our dedicated EXT oil and guarantees zero stiction and super low friction properties even when combined with high sideloads.
- ERA adopt an innovative Floating internal shaft guide in the damper cartridge uses a Superfinish shaft taking friction to the lowest possible level.
- EXT high-volume cartridge uses a high flow piston to generate control for your bike, the ERA is a performance upgrade for your bike and your riding. Like all EXT products the ERA offers a fully tunable fork with a useable damping range for each rider and riding style.
- Our new cartridge also introduces a new Bump valve design (HDRV High Dynamic Response Valve) with 2 different shim stack for mid and high speed and an Internal Floating Piston guided piston combined with a bespoke thrust bearing to enhance fast response and guidance.
- ERA concept want to be a no compromise fork on implementing solution to create performance and better ride control.
- HS3, Hybrid coil and air spring: with 2 adjustable positive air chambers and high volume negative chamber
- New Crown design: forged AL 7050 T6 to substantially increase stiffness
- High volume Cartridge with 22 mm piston, engineered circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- HDRV unique compression valve system 24 mm piston
- IFP reservoir 24 mm piston
- Dropout 15QR Boost Torque Cap® compatible (15 110 mm)
- 3 way adjustable, Low and High speed Bump and Rebound
- Main strut low friction system: new DU bushing material from our WRC technology combined with dedicated EXT oil
- Cartridge and Air spring low friction System: innovative floating shaft guide combined with the EXT proprietary coating and superfinish chrome shaft.
2280 g (29 170 mm with uncut steer tube, axle and lube)
- 140 mm
- 150 mm
- 160 mm
- 170 mm
AVAILABLE WHEEL SIZE/OFFSET
- 29 inch
- Offset: 44 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.