EXT ERA V2.1
- HS3, Hybrid coil and air spring: with 2 adjustable positive air chambers and high volume negative chamber
- New Crown design: forged AL 7050 T6 to substantially increase stiffness
- High volume Cartridge with Ø22 mm piston, engineered circuit to separate bump and rebound oil flow
- HDRV unique compression valve system Ø24 mm piston
- IFP reservoir Ø24 mm piston
- Dropout 15QR Boost Torque Cap® compatible (15×110 mm)
- 3 way adjustable, Low and High speed Bump and Rebound
- Main strut low friction system: new DU bushing material from our WRC technology combined with dedicated EXT oil
- Cartridge and Air spring low friction System: innovative floating shaft guide combined with the EXT proprietary coating and superfinish chrome shaft.
New Era V2.1 features & upgrades
Listening to comments and suggestions coming from our riders, we have developed a new kit for the HS3 that’s retrofittable to all V1/V2 models! The system increases Negative Chamber volume, as well + Chamber ,with the task to make the Era even more sensitive over small bump, but also even softer during the main part of the travel to gain more comfort, thanks also to the new spec 53/50.
New DU guide bushings
All the 2023 fork have now a new Lower DU guide bushing upgrade that are also available to all of the existing forks!
The new DU design and material are proven to be a very important improvement for sliding quality, mantaining tolerances and surface low roughness with a very long lasting life span, more than 500.000 cycles, that in” automotive standard it’s considered “life”, with an increasing service maintenance to more than 100 hours.
Weight: 2275 g (29” 170 mm with uncut steer tube, axle and lube)
– 130 mm
– 140 mm
– 150 mm
– 160 mm
– 170 mm
AVAILABLE WHEEL SIZE/OFFSET
– 29 inch
– Offset: 44 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.