SWITCH. A QUICK-CHANGE DIRECT MOUNT CHAINRING SYSTEM FROM ONEUP COMPONENTS.
Switch was developed to reduce the cost of replacement chainrings, increase compatibility with new offsets and to make the process of changing your chainring much faster and simpler.
- Cheaper Replacement Cost- Replacement rings are a fraction of the cost of a complete direct mount chainring
- Quick Change- Replace your ring in less than an minute, using only a 4mm hex key. Tailor your gearing to the terrain that you're riding
- Enduro World Series Champion Winning Narrow Wide tooth profile keeps your chain in place on the roughest terrain
- 4 Ring Sizes (28, 30, 32, 34T)
- 2 Profiles -both Round and Oval
- 12 speed ring designed to work with both Shimano Hypergilde+12 speed chains and SRAM Eagle 12 speed chains.
- Get ultimate traction with Oval rings by smoothing out the torque you deliver to your rear tire
- 3 Offsets - Regular, Boost and Super Boost
Weight:66g (30T Boost Oval)
Compatibility: SRAM DM cranks9, 10, 11 and 12 Speed Chains
- 12% ovality (32T is equal to a 30T-34T range)
- 115° clocking from crank arm puts the major axis in your power stroke
Installation: Align the small bump on the edge of the carrier with your crank arm. Install ring onto carrier and tighten bolts to 8Nm.All 4 bolts need to be backed off / tightened to Switch rings (anti-clockwise is tightening from the outside / on bike position). Use some grease on the Switch bolts and tightening with a wrench FULLY ENGAGED in the bolt.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.